Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Just Do It...

Hi. I haven't been feeling well lately. Just really exhausted.

As I sit here typing tonight, I'm swigging straight from the bottle my Organic Acai Juice in an effort to get a little all natural pick me up. It's loaded with all kinds of goodness and antioxidants.

Sometimes I have a hard time practicing what I preach: Self Care!

Sometimes I get drained by being everyone else's cheerleader. Don't get me wrong, I love helping, inspiring and encouraging others. But I have to remember to put myself on that list too.

All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy...

I need more sleep and play.

Here are my short term goals:

Once my training sessions end in July, I am off for a well needed and well deserved vacation for one glorious week in Martha's Vineyard to do nothing but rest and relax. When I get back, my feet will hit the ground running.

I am going to join Crossfit. Gulp. I can't even believe I'm saying that! Have you ever heard of it? Seems intense and really hard, but I want to do it. Try it at least. 3 times a week.

Then for more play, I want to horseback ride twice a week. No more of this once a week stuff. I need to see my favorite mare twice a week.

Then yoga class once a week on Sunday.

Sounds like a lot...

But I want to do it. Everything sounds fun except... Crossfit. I'm a little nervous, but all the more reason to push myself to do it. If I don't die from it, I'll keep you posted.

Sorry... it's getting late and my typing is getting a little wonky... as are my thoughts.

So goodnight.

Tomorrow is a new day.




Or at least be there for herself and do some serious self care.

xo

Pic via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment