Monday, October 13, 2014

Sunday Funday...

Good morning my loves.

Happy Monday!

I woke up really early yesterday and got a burning desire to go to yoga. It became a necessity. I haven't been for some time, and I felt deeply in my bones that I had to go.

It was the most amazing class, and I had no idea how much I needed it. It was so nice to be the one to sit and listen. To not talk. To enjoy the inner silence. The stillness. It was beautiful actually.






After that my friend and I went for a 4 mile walk with her crazy dog. We talked and laughed the whole time. It was a beautiful fall day. Warm and sunny. We were both tired and didn't want to go... but we forced ourselves and were so glad we did. Fun for the soul, good for the butt.

Okay so we weren't walking on a trail in dresses with a bucket of apples... But we did walk. And instead of apples we had her dog...




Then I cooked a really healthy dinner from my favorite cookbook called "Oh She Glows." Super easy and yummy recipes.







After doing a few last minute chores to get caught up for the week, it was off to bed early. I got to cuddle with my furry girly girl that loves to snuggle up under the covers on chilly nights.



 
 
xo

pics via: pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment