Monday, February 2, 2015

Changing Times...

Good morning.

I have decided to change the name of my blog. I am not really refinishing furniture at this time, so what I have been writing about is more of my journey towards a new lifestyle. It is a journey of trying to live simply and organically. Trying to find the joy in the little things in life. Trying to find positive and inspiring people to surround myself with. Trying to have fun and get the most out of my days. Trying to eat healthier. Trying to work my body in new ways. Trying to relax and rejuvenate. Trying new things. Trying to be joy rising.

So French Farmhouse Living doesn't fit the bill for this anymore.

I will let you know as soon as I think of the new name. Then look for me at the new blog because I won't be blogging under this one anymore.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment