Friday, November 22, 2013

Stag Party...

Have you ever wanted something a little weird, well, just because? Again, my motto is if you love it, make it work... so that might be put to the test. I have wanted one of these faux stag heads forever. I have no idea why, I just think they are cool. I envision it going right over our bed and one of the first things I see when I open my eyes in the morning. I think it would make me smile. That's a pretty good reason then I guess! Decorating can be fun and unexpected. It doesn't have to always be matching and traditional. In fact, I love when things aren't part of a set. So go ahead, have some fun with home decor! These stags are all from Etsy.



This one is my favorite. I'm sure I would do the same with the scarf in the winter, a flower in the summer. It would be a very fashionable stag.



I like the grey. Very stoic...



This one is more playful... That pop of aqua is great!


This one is my second favorite. I love the two colors. You can order it in practically any color you want. It's just fun and unexpected.

Find pieces that you love and incorporate them into your home. There is no right or wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment