Friday, January 3, 2014

A Sneak Peek At A New Piece...

I have been working on this dresser for the past week and finally finished her today. She is such a beauty!! I am pretty in love with how it turned out. I painted her a creamy shade of honeysuckle with areas of fresh green exposed. The knobs are faceted so in the right light, they sparkle with color.

Since we had a lot of snow last night, I can't take pictures outside and the lighting in my workshop is not picture approved. So I'm just going to give you a sneak peek of what's to come. Trust me, these pictures do NOT do her justice! I'm hoping that later today I can get some real photos.

I've come to the conclusion that every piece I buy is secretly for me. Yep, that's right. I initially buy to keep. But then I remember that I have a little business that I love and cherish... So reality snaps me in the face like a rubber band, and I get to selling these beauties. This one will be listed soon {as soon as the snow cooperates and lets me get it outside to take some nice pictures in the sunlight.}

Happy Snow Day!









No comments:

Post a Comment