Wednesday, April 30, 2014

The Hunt Is On...

Good morning.

It's a yucky rainy Wednesday morning and it's the first time I don't feel like going to my work out. When it rains, I just want to stay inside all day. It doesn't help that the weather guy just said we are expecting rain for days and days on end. Better get out my pretty Hunter rain boots {definitely one way to cheer up in the rain!}

Anyway, Mother's Day is fast approaching and I don't have any gift ideas for my mom. She lives out of state so it makes it a tiny bit harder. I was just reading something that said 26 Great Ideas For Mother's Day... my mom wouldn't have liked any of them! She's not picky {well, not really. Maybe a little. But she doesn't think she is so shhhhhh....} So this weekend is going to be my hunt for a mother's day gift for my mom. I am lucky and blessed because I have the best mom on earth. Truly. She is amazing and such a gift to us all.

Wish me luck in finding something for her!




xo

pic via: pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment