Sunday, March 8, 2015

Aches And Pains...

Hi there.

After two arduous days of travel and sitting in a seminar for 7 hours, my lower back is kicking. As in really sore.

My trainer has been on vacation all week on an exotic island {lucky her!} so I haven't been moving all that much. This is what happens in just one week of less movement. Our bodies yell at us. They pick a place to settle on and then send little pain signals to your brain. Ouch.

So we need to take care of our temples because we only have but one.

I need yoga today. Like worse than I've needed it in a long time. I don't know if I can make class.

But I do know that I will listen to my body and do yoga at home today if that is what it takes. Do not take your body or your flexibility for granted. If you're not very flexible now, it isn't too late. People in their 80's do yoga.

I bet this ache in my back will be gone by tomorrow if I take the time to stretch it out doing yoga and take a hot bath in epsom salt tonight. I hear you lower back. I will listen.

I am going to order these awesome Nike yoga shorts to add a little fashion to my life too. These are the 3"... I may go for the 5" instead... We'll see how sassy I'm feeling on ordering day. 





Happy Sunday!

Pic via pinterest, Nike.

No comments:

Post a Comment