Friday, October 10, 2014

Another Year...

Hi y'all.

Yesterday was my birthday. I had some good old fashioned fun!

The day started with a delicious breakfast at a cute little cafe with my momma. Life is sweet.

Then I worked for a little while.

Then I came home and was greeted by a delivery van with beautiful flowers from my hubby. Life is sweet.

Then I went out with my best friend for a fantastic dinner and one too many drinks. But who's counting... Life is sweet.

I received texts and calls from all my loved ones. My friend in California even made a video of her little daughter singing Happy Birthday to me. Melts my heart.

My husband was away for work on my actual birthday so we're going out to dinner tomorrow night, along with his parents. Have I mentioned how much I adore my in-laws? They are truly the best people and I am very blessed and lucky to have them in my life! Not to mention they are super fun to go out with too! My father-in-law is hilarious.

Each year I get a little older, learn a little more and appreciate the beauty of my life.

Yes, life is sweet.



xo

pic via: pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment