Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Day 16... Unplug...

It's no secret that I hate the rain.

When people say "oh good, we need the rain" I don't disagree. I know we need the rain. I just hate when it rains.

My friends joke that I don't do well in the rain. But it's not really a joke. I wish I was one of those people who could dance in the rain... If it wasn't raining, I would dance in the rain... Wrap your brain around that!

It makes me feel all gloomy inside. Like I don't want to get up and start my day. I don't want to get all wet. It also usually gives me a headache... I guess it's the pressure change in the air. I would much rather have snow. Yes, I actually said that. Truth.

The past few days it has been raining on and off all day. Feels yucky. It's chilly then hot. Hot then chilly. I think this is when my body gets sick too... All those changes in temperature with the rain.

Sometimes when it rains, I get sucked into this little cocoon of my computer. I bury my nose and don't look up for a few hours. No bueno.

I need to unplug more. And that's coming from me who is about as low-tech as you can get.

So I think I can apply this goal to my everyday life too. Limit my computer time to 15 minutes per day unless it's work related. That's it.  It shouldn't be that hard for me to do... Unless it's raining.


 
 
xo
 
pic via: pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment