Thursday, October 23, 2014

The Itch Is Back...

So... I have not refinished any furniture pieces in quite some time. There isn't some grand reason; I just haven't.

But lately it's been on my mind... And this morning I woke up with an itch to get back to it.

Sometimes you just need a little break to miss something that you truly love.

I have lots of pieces still... They are just waiting to be refinished and loved again in someone's home.

My plan is to start a piece on Saturday. Finish it by Sunday. Have it for sale by Monday. Boom.

I'm getting excited just thinking about it. I hope it doesn't rain this weekend or my plans might be put on hold... Paint brushes crossed it's nice weather!

P.S. here is one of my vintage windows that I hung in my dining room. I added a preserved boxwood wreath and made a burlap bow. Love the way it looks!



Happy Thursday!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment