Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Find Your Spunk...

Many years ago I thought I broke my toe after jamming it really hard. It was black and blue and I couldn't bend it. It was over the summer and I had each toe nail painted a different pastel color. I remember the doctor saying to me: "Your toes look so cute. It shows you have some spunk." {Obviously it was a female doctor. Ha, picture a male doctor saying that!}

Cut to my life now... This fall I've been wearing a lot of leggings. A lot. Tall boots, leggings, long thin sweater. My staple look for fall. It's a cute and comfy look {in my opinion.} Thus far, I have many pairs of black and grey leggings.

So here are the looks I wear and love:

I mean come on... super cute, right?

 
 
 
 
And even super chic.

 
 
 
 
I have been looking for other colors that are neutral, but then I saw these from White Plum and my eyes popped out. Sooooo fun! 

 
 
 
Colorful and whimsical. And maybe a little spunky, right? Just fun! Life doesn't have to be so serious all the time.



Find your spunk and show it off to the world.

Wear it.
Own it.
Rock it.

xo

pics via: pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment