Monday, November 10, 2014

Monday...

Good morning and Happy Monday!

No doubt, Mondays can be hard. A fun weekend gone... the work week knocking at your door.

I have discovered a little trick to make my Mondays a little happier.

I know I am lucky that I have a flexible schedule to be able to do this... but I have rearranged my schedule to go horseback riding on Monday morning. It starts my week out on a really positive note.

I know most people can't do that, but I also know plenty of people who get up early to meditate, go to a spin class, sit quietly for a half hour with their coffee, knit for a little while... it doesn't matter what it is. Just as long as you create a routine that you look forward to on a Monday morning.

It takes the edge off of the Monday blues just a little bit.

So for now, I actually look forward to Mondays. Who would have thought?!



Oh yeah, and keeping a little bit of this quote in mind never hurts either!




Happy Monday!

xo

Pic via: livelifehappy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment