Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Positivity...

Good morning my lovely cherubs!

So I guess I have a little bit of a theme going for this week. Positivity!

Going off of my last post, Joel's advice is coming in handy. Surround yourself with positivity. Nix any negativity! Being with a negative person or in a negative environment is surely to rub off on your state of being. So notice in your life if you have this happening and find ways to detach.

I have this picture in my house that was given to me by someone who no longer likes me {I know! Imagine that?! Haha.} But I feel like it's bad juju to keep this picture hanging in my home. Even before Joel and I had this talk. So now I'm going to do something about it. I am determined to replace it with something positive. I will most likely order something off Etsy since I love supporting artists and the stuff is usually one of a kind.

I saw this little sign and thought it might be the perfect message of positivity for the spot.


 
 
 
 
 
But then I saw this and literally laughed out loud. I almost spit my coffee out. Not exactly a message of positivity, but so funny nonetheless. And probably true too.
 
 




I will keep searching Etsy for the perfect thing to hang, though the sign above is more than a little tempting...

xo

Pics via: pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment