Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Sold Out... Really?!

So this year for Christmas, I picked out the perfect pair of snow boots {hoping to get them as a Christmas gift.} It's really the only thing on the list.

I kinda fell in love the moment I saw them. It's cold and slushy in Connecticut during the winter months and these looked perfect! Cutest boots on the block. Love the pink too. And the fleece lining would keep toes toasty warm. AND they are waterproof. Who could ask for a better boot?!

BUT...

They are sold out.

EVERYWHERE...

Not one single pair to be found.

UGH. I guess I'm not the only one who thinks they're cute!





 
 
So what's a girl to do but move on to Plan B...
 
A little different; no fleece lining, red instead of pink, but still about a 9 on the cuteness radar. 
 
 
 


See... she likes them too.


BUT...

These are all sold out too.

I mean really, they're not that cute, are they?!

Now, on to Plan C, whatever that is...

xo

pics via: pinterest, J.Crew, Sperry Top Sider.

No comments:

Post a Comment