Sunday, November 17, 2013

New England Charm...

I just love living in New England. I went with my friend to a holiday craft fair today that was lots of fun. My intention was to buy some Christmas gifts; I'm choosing to buy only from small, local, hard working business owners or Etsy this year for holiday gifts. It's my way of showing my support for them. Well, I didn't find any gifts for anyone... except myself... oops, hate it when that happens. I bought 6 organic handmade bars of soap that I can't wait to use. To be fair, 3 were for my husband, so technically, they weren't all for me. But, the best part of the day was getting to see these guys in action! Simply stunning to see in person. They were massive Percherons named Rex and Rocket. Again, I love living in New England! I didn't go for a ride, but I couldn't resist snapping a few pictures.

True gentle giants...

 
And away they go...




No comments:

Post a Comment