Thursday, June 26, 2014

Peaceful Places...

I'm a sucker for white lights. On anything.

White lights, calm water, simple dock... It reminds me of one of my very favorite spots in the world.

I can list my five favorite places in the world that I've traveled to and one of those places just so happens to be in my town! It's a place where I can breathe and just be. A place that brings me inner peace and solace. Do you have a favorite spot like that? A place that is all yours even though you share it with the world? A place that when you step your foot upon it, your tension instantly melts away? You can exhale...

I am so lucky to have it so close to home. I don't have to travel half way across the globe to find it...

It's right here... Lucky girl. Yes, I am one lucky girl.






xo

No comments:

Post a Comment