Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The Power Of Teachers...

We all need a few inspirational people to come along and touch our lives. 

That is why this quote really resonates with me...




It is so true. When I surround myself with people who inspire me, guide me, encourage me, love me, want the best for me, educate me, heal me, root for me, push me and shine their light on me... it leaves me feeling like a better human being. Then in turn, I pay it forward to others.

Surrounding myself with inspirational "teachers" has made such a difference in my life. I have a few unbelievable people in my life who have inspired me without even knowing it. They came into my life for a reason, no doubt. There are 4 people off the top of my head who have taught me such beautiful life lessons.

These few are definitely living the best versions of themselves. They have gifted me with something truly beyond words.


One of them taught me this:



So powerful. So empowering.



One of them taught me this:


 
Don't ever, ever give up. You are stronger than you think. Strong body, strong mind. You can do it. Always.
 

 
 
One of them taught me this:
 




Go out there and grab the world. Your dreams are meant to come true. Don't ever let fear hold you back for you are worthy of greatness. Let the goodness come into your life and soak it in.



One of them taught me this:

 
 
Good is good. Better is better. Strive for better. Have a deep connection and respect for other beings. Treat them kindly for in return, they will appreciate you and love you back like no other. 


All of these life lessons combined are quite extraordinary, which has allowed me the freedom to live a life that is quite extraordinary. I am so blessed and humbled to have teachers who are positive influences in my life. They leave a trail of radiant sunlight behind them. I love walking that path with them, allowing them to teach and guide me, though all the while, creating my own little pathway.

Shanti...

xo

pics via: pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment