Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Lucky Me...

I feel so blessed and lucky to have a job that I love. It's a job where I can actually make a difference in the world and in peoples lives. Again, lucky me, right?

Yesterday someone sent me the sweetest text to let me know something really great had happened to her. It made me smile to think that she wanted to share her news with me.

Then today someone brought me back a gift from her trip abroad. It is the sweetest little elephant with a bell that makes the most beautiful sound. She thought of me while on vacation. She knows I love elephants. How lucky am I?

Sometimes my job gets stressful. But most days it fills my insides up with joy.

It makes me want to strive to be better... to do better... to live better.

It makes me want to learn more... experience more... be more.

I know not everyone has a job that they love... or even like. Some people hate their jobs. If this is you, I hope you can find a way out of it and fly into something that fulfills you deeply inside. It actually is possible. I used dislike my old job. There were a few days here and there where I thought it was a good thing. Great benefits. Great people. But the job itself was tons and tons of stress. I stayed for many years. But I got out... And started my own business. Now I work for myself and I have the ability to choose and create my environment.

What do I want it to be? What do I want it to feel like? What aura do I want to put forth?

Tranquility, positivity, light and encouragement. I want it to radiate so brightly with warmth and kindness.

And I think it does.

Yes, lucky me. I am blessed.



 

~Namaste~

xo

pic via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment