Tuesday, May 13, 2014

A Blonde Walked Into A Bar...

So... I went blonde. Yep. Not my whole head, but massive amounts of blonde highlights. I do this every summer, but I went to the extreme this year. I guess I needed a change. Here was my inspiration picture:





I didn't bring the picture with me to the salon, but this was the gist of what I wanted. It doesn't look exactly like the picture {does it ever?} but I do love how it turned out. It freshens and brightens my whole face up.

Sometimes a little change is a really good thing.

A new look for summer. A new season. Good things to come.

P.S. It's my brother's birthday today and he took the day off from work and went to Brimfield {without me!!} Total bummer. I can't go until July. Boo.

xo

Pic via: who knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment