Saturday, May 17, 2014

Outta Here...

Good morning!

It's a beautiful Saturday morning...

Sunny after a night of pouring rain and thunder. It feels so peaceful out right now.  All is still damp and quiet. The sun is just starting to warm things up. There are only a few little birds getting their morning breakfast at our feeders. Beautiful start to the day.

Anyway, I think I forgot to mention that I have to go away for part of next week. I 'm leaving tomorrow and won't be able to blog until I get home. I'm going away for business, not fun.

It will be excitement for my brain though. There is a lot to learn on this trip. Three days worth of intellectual stimulation. I am actually really looking forward to it.

I love learning, growing and stretching my mind. Every day is an opportunity to put something new and great into your head.

So until Thursday my loves... Bon Voyage!





xo

pic via: pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment