Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Ocean Blue...

Hi there my little wombats.

Ever hear the word tabata? Ever do tabata? Google it and you'll see how my morning began. Just so you know, tabata is my nemesis. Most intense 4 minutes of your life... but the results are showing. Big time.

Now on to fun topics. Dining rooms!

I could just die looking at this dining room. I know, most people would think it's too plain or too colorful or not fancy enough... Something like that. To me, it's divine! Those floors... in a shade of blue that feels like the ocean. And I'm in the process of painting a farm table that exact color! I think she will be a keeper. My friend really wants to buy it, but I don't think that's going to happen. I think that lovely table needs to stay put with her mama. Okay, I'm being dramatic. But I really do think I'm keeping her.

I love the eclectic mix of chairs with the table too. And that window? Yes please. This room just speaks to me. Am I the only one that happens to? Nah, can't be... {Hope not!} I feel like a room gives off a vibe. Houses give off a vibe. People give off a vibe. Right? Well to me, the vibe of this room says simple, beautiful, comfortable and whoever decorated you rocked it out.




And then I would so need to have this light from Dot and Bo hanging in that room.




It's Wednesday. One more day until I get to see my favorite girly equine. Yippie!

xo

Pics via: Country Living and Dot and Bo.

No comments:

Post a Comment