Thursday, May 29, 2014

The 4th...

Hello my little dream weavers.

My mom says she feels like reading my blog is like peeking into someone's diary. I kind of agree because sometimes it's just me writing my thoughts down. No real rhyme or reason. Today is one of those days where I'm just typing a little this and a little that. No theme for today.

I just got home from an awesome ride on Isabel. Perfect way to start the day. She was spot on today. Love my girl.

Another perfect way to start my day is enjoying my morning coffee outside {although I've almost kicked my coffee habit... I've moved on to these delicious isagenix protein shakes. So yummy and super healthy for the body too. Can't beat that, right?}

And now... I move on to my next unrelated topic, the 4th of July. I love the 4th of July. We got engaged at the fireworks years ago during the grand finale. So the 4th has sentimental meaning to me. We always have an American flag hanging off the front of our house year round, but come June, we put out our 4th of July buntings on our front porch railings and keep them out all through August. I love how it looks. Super festive and summery.

This picture reminds me of all things summer and 4th of July. I am obsessed with the old pickup truck too. I really want an old vintage beauty like that. It's so farm girl chic.




I hope you enjoy your Thursday. It is a beautiful sunny day in CT today. I'll be sure to soak up some vitamin D outside!

xo

Pic via: Country Living

No comments:

Post a Comment