Friday, May 16, 2014

Tis The Season...

Like it or not y'all, tis the season for bathing suit shopping! It comes upon us in a blink of an eye, right?

Since I have a summer trip planned, I actually want to buy a few new bathing suits and some summery things.

Here are my wants:

I love the ruffled top on this one.



Kind of a ruffled top and I'm really liking the mix of colors on this one.

 
 
 
The bottoms on this one are adorable. I think this one made my must have list. 



If I'm going one-piece, I'm going cute one-piece...



Again, great colors.



And you can't be on vacation without a lovely cover-up. I love elephants, so this one is perfect.

 
 
A sunhat is on my must have list too. This one is cute enough to wear around during the day but great for the beach too. Love. 




This will be my summer staple. I have tons of maxi skirts. They are comfy and easy. They go with anything and can be dressed up or down. Perfection.

 
 
The stripes are summery fun and the bag is giant {just the way I like it.} She looks like she is ready to go boating.

 
 
This look is just a fun pop of color for the wardrobe. Loving the pink and aqua mix. Fun and fashionable. 


I can't wait to start my shopping for my summer vacation! I won't go crazy but I will definitely be buying a few goodies to take along to The Vineyard with me!

Hope you have a nice weekend!

xo

Pics via: Anthropologie and Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment