Thursday, May 1, 2014

Just A Girl And Her Boots...

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY! I hate the rain. I know, I know, we need the rain to make things grow, blah blah blah. But I hate it. I prefer the snow to rain {don't pelt me with rocks for saying that.}

The only thing fun about the rain is getting to sport my Hunters. I love them. I wear them with jeans, a skirt, a dress, and even shorts. So cute, right? I can slop around in them in the mud, rain, snow, whatever. They are my favorite! And all the colors they come in? Drool...


 
 
 
Sunny yellows are just HAPPY. 

 
 I love the pinks too.

 
 
 And with a ribbon in back? I die.

 
 
Union Jacks! 

 
 
Even monogrammed Hunters? Yes please!

 
 
A pair in every color of the rainbow. I want one of each...



So while it's cold, wet and muddy here today, I'll happily traipse around in my cute Hunters to brighten my mood. Such an easy, quick fix to uplift me on a rainy day.

xo

Pics via: pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment