Wednesday, May 28, 2014

The Dynamic Duo... Back Together...

Good morning sunshine!

Remember this picture from one of my older posts?

 
 
I talked about how that was just like my best friend and me growing up. Blonde and brunette. The dynamic duo. And that she lives across the country now so we never really get to see each other.
 
Well, guess what? I just got a text from her that she is coming to town in June with her daughter! We are going to have a sleepover together! Isn't that so fun... perfect... awesome... epic! This will be the first time I'm meeting her little girl.
 
I can't even see straight I'm so excited. She said she wants me to sleepover because she wants me to spend as much time as possible with them. Sigh. Melts my heart. Just like old times. I can't even count the number of sleepovers we had as little kids. Probably every single weekend for years and years and years.
 
When I don't think about her, I'm fine. But when I do think about her, I miss her so much. Seriously, when we were little, you didn't see one without the other. We were that close.
 
So on this Wednesday, my day is starting out with this piece of happy news. It makes my cup runneth over. I am so blessed to have so much love in my life. So very blessed. And so very grateful.
 
xo
 
pic via: pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment