Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A Dining Set Is On The Way...

I have been working hard every night on a great vintage dining table and chairs {or kitchen table and chairs... it's up to you.} Yes, I am tackling chairs again... So far I have reupholstered the seats {there were FOUR layers of different fabric to remove!} in darling French looking burlap fabric with honey bees on it. I am in the process now of painting the chairs cream, and painting and distressing the table with cream and charcoal grey. I am LOVING how it is turning out...

Part of me wants to keep it for my sunroom... It would look so perfect in there! I know, I know, I always want to keep my pieces. I get attached. I'm taking my time finishing this one though.

When it's all finished and up for grabs, you'll be the first to know! It should be done within another week or so. I now have to fill up my workshop with pieces to make pretty again. I am very low on inventory at the moment, which is great because my pieces have been selling like hotcakes, but not so great because I've about run out of pieces to work on! I need to find about 3 or 4 more projects soon!!

Here is a little look at the fabric I used to reupholster the seats with:

 
 
The Queen Bee...
 

 
 
 
Little Bees And Crowns...




No comments:

Post a Comment