Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Every Home Needs An Initial...

Home:

Here is another little way to say WE LIVE HERE...

Put your family's initial along the wall of the stairway {and add some other photos and art that you love!} I call it my wall of happiness. Every object hung on that wall is something that I love {or it wouldn't make the cut.} I got my initial from World Market. It's colorful and happy.


Here is the initial from World Market (but mine isn't an S...} I love the colors of it. It looks perfect on my stairway wall along with all of my other photos and art.



 
 
 
 
 
Here is what I mean by a wall of happiness. Photos, a family initial, signs, art, numbers, etc. Anything goes, as long as you love it. This picture is from Our Vintage Home Love. I love how it looks. 



Just another idea of a family initial along the stairs.



And one more. Very colorful and fun.



Say We Live Here... showcase your initial in your home. The stairway is a great place for it!






pics via: pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment