Monday, January 20, 2014

Explore... Dream... Discover...


It's a quote kind of day for me today... that happens to me sometimes. When I read a great quote or two, I feel the need to share the ones that grabbed me.
 
"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do, so throw off the bowlines, sail away from safe harbor, catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore, Dream, Discover. "–Mark Twain
 
Well said, Mark! And so very true. No one looks back and regrets the times they said yes. But quite often we look back and regret the times we said no. I am looking into going with my friend on a surf/yoga vacation in Costa Rica. It is at the most heavenly spot on earth! Explore, dream, discover!
 
The caption on this picture read: Life is always better spent with friends who are your kind of crazy. Love that!

 

Next quote: "I’ve missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. 26 times I’ve been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed." –Michael Jordan

 

Last quote: "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left and could say, I used everything you gave me. "–Erma Bombeck
 
The last quote gave me the chills. These are my motivation to get me through my sleepy Monday.  
 
 
 
 
Pic via: pinterest


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment