Thursday, January 16, 2014

What A Wonderful World...

I am sort of obsessed with photography. I never actually said I'm good at photography, just that I'm obsessed with it. Trekking out with camera in hand is very fun for me. I would seriously love to upgrade my camera, but hey, you gotta work with what ya got, right? Right.

So I'm in a picture kind of mood today. We went to Italy {Tuscany region} a few years ago and I had my camera practically in a holster attached to my hip. I must have taken a million pictures. I like to look through them every now and then because it was such a magnificent place and wonderful trip. So today I thought I would share some of my pictures that I took while vacationing in Tuscany. Hope you enjoy!



This was on the property we stayed at. A huge old villa. Just breathtaking. And you know how I love old doors {and look at that old, rusty bell!}







A view of the olive trees in our backyard. You don't want to eat olives right off the tree though. No bueno...






This was the view from our villa. We stayed in the large villa to the right. The smaller one is where the groundskeepers stayed. Oh the views... those magnificent views... went on for as far as the eye could see...





That large villa to the left is a better look at where we stayed. It was built in the late 1700's. And again with those views!





 Just a little underpass on the property that caught my eye.






And lemon trees around every corner! With mornig dew on them too!






Poplar trees that wanted to touch the sky.
 



More views from our villa. Simply stunning. What a magical place!





There is something about a poplar tree that is so very cool to me.






The view by the pool. Can you even imagine living in a place like this?
 




This is one of my favorite photos. It's just what I imagine when I think of Italy.


Hope you enjoyed the photos. It was just a little walk down memory lane for me and I wanted to share them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment