Monday, March 10, 2014

10 More Days...

Good morning and Happy Monday!

Spring is almost here!!! Um, then why is it snowing today?

Saturday was a bit of a teaser because it was so nice and Spring-like. But then in rolled Sunday, all Mr. Crisp and Cool.

And here we are on Monday... with snow flurries.

The positive side to all of this is that we got to spring the clocks forward. It is one of my favorite days of the year! I love when it stays light out longer, even though I'm dragging a bit this morning from the loss of an hour sleep. I'll get used to it pretty darn quickly though. And if you hear me complain, tell me to shut it.

My countdown continues... 10 more days until Spring! But, truth be told, I'm just as happy with this extra hour of daylight.

It's hard to envision Spring in my head when I see snow coming down, so here is a picture that makes me HAPPY...

As soon as I get my chicks, I will be gathering their eggs in a sweet little basket too. Now I'm in the Spring kind of mood... snow and all.





xo

Pic via: pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment