Tuesday, March 25, 2014

A Darling New Piece... French Linen Dresser...

Hello!

I guess I was on an unintentional hiatus... I think I had some sort of writer's block going on because I couldn't think of one thing to blog about. Until... I finished this beautiful dresser. I love how she turned out! So perfect in the flesh... And the color is to die for. I kind of want to paint every wall in my home in this color now...

This is the first furniture piece I have completed since my winter "break." It was only a break because it was way too cold for me to paint in my workshop... I'm now like a bear coming out of hibernation and I'm starving for some new pieces! I have another beautiful dresser, a dining table with 4 chairs and a farm table all in my workshop waiting to be refinished. I am so excited it's actually warm enough for me to want to be out there! I think over this break I forgot how much I adore refinishing furniture. It's like a part of me came alive again out there with my paint brush in hand and music playing. Happy Spring!



 
 
 







xo

No comments:

Post a Comment