Friday, March 7, 2014

A Bit Of Needed Inspiration...

I'm going in slow motion today. Well, not just today, but lately. I have beautiful furniture pieces in my workshop begging to be refinished... but they wait. Because it's just too darn cold and gloomy to paint in these frigid temperatures. I had to drag my pajama clad self out of bed begrudgingly this morning to start the day. I'm on cup number two of coffee, which usually isn't necessary. Does this ever happen to you?

So I decided that I need an EXTRA LARGE DOUBLE DOSE of inspiration to kick my butt into gear. It's Friday for Pete's sake! The beginning of the weekend. Get yourself together sister!!

Here is what I needed as my inspiration for today to get motivated.


Somehow, someway, just do it...




And this one just made me laugh and really kicked me where it counts. Get off your butt and be a badass!




My last bit of inspiration for the day... Ha. L.O.V.E. this!!!!!

 
 
See, I'm feeling better already. Just reading these, breathing them in. Today is a great day with amazing things that have yet to unfold. Allow them in...
 
 
xo
 
 
Happy Weekend Friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment