Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Geek Chic

Sticking with my theme of style for this week... today's post is for the boys.

I don't think guys realize how easy it is for them to be hip and cool. Chic.

I have yet to meet a woman who doesn't love a guy in a bow tie. It takes such swag and confidence to wear one. It reminds me of a Southern gentleman. But with a cool Boston vibe.

I bought my husband a few bow ties for Christmas. When he wears one it takes him longer than me to get ready {he has trouble getting it tied just right...} But when he walks out the door, he looks so geek chic and I adore it! A few examples below...

Love the glasses, bow tie and arm tattoos.




Add a vest... and hello to you.





Or some cool socks and shoes...

 
 
 
No words are really necessary here... But Jon Hamm... undone bow tie... Nice.



Even this little dude gets the geek chic look.

 
 
And just look at his swag... See what I mean? 

 
 
 
 
 
xo
 
 
 
Pics via: pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment