Thursday, March 13, 2014

Astrophysics 101...

My blog isn't about astrophysics {really, it's not. I know, shocking, huh.} It's a bit of everything else though: furniture, decorating, creativity, inspiration, positivity and humor. So I figured I'd share this with you...

I know it was definitely one of those "you had to be there" moments to actually find this funny, but here it goes anyway...

This was an extremely intellectually stimulating conversation between my best friend and I yesterday that had us both cracking up so hard tears were rolling down our cheeks:




Me: I went shopping and couldn't find any pants. I really need some new work pants.

B.F.: What kind are you looking for?

Me: You know, my wide leg pants that I love.

B.F.: Did you find any?

Me: No, not one pair!

B.F.: No offense, but I think it might be because wide legs are kind of "out" now.

Me: {Horrified...} What???

B.F.: Yeah, hate to be the bearer of bad news.

Me: {with an ever so slight edge to my voice} I have to respectfully disagree. I think they are more of a classic look that never really goes out of style!!
B.F.: Then why can't you find any?

Me: Touché bitch.



Just two best friends, saving the world one riveting conversation at a time.

And trust me, it WAS funny if you were there...



A picture of my coveted "out" wide legs!!



Happy Thursday!

xo


Pics via: pinterest


 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment