Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Blog...

Happy Wednesday.

The week is half way through. I have so much left to do before the week is finished!

Just a little back story here. I started this blog about 2 years ago. Back then it was under a different name. But my intention was to create a blog so that my family and I could all blog back and forth to stay close. Several family members live out of state.

The blog has since morphed into something else entirely. I changed the name and started posting pieces of my refinished furniture for sale on it.

Then I started writing about all things French that I loved.

Now it's just a hodgepodge of whatever I feel like writing about. It makes me wonder if I should change the name again?

Something like: musings of a wanna be farm girl... Or living simply and deliciously on a budget... Or she speaks to anyone who will listen... You get my point... I'll keep you posted if I change the name.

But I love my little blog and it still does keep my family tight. I know they tune in regularly and that makes me happy.


 


xo

pic via pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment