Tuesday, August 26, 2014

To Tape Or Not To Tape...

Hello my loves!

I've missed you.

My computer broke so I have been MIA.

Things to catch up on: we painted our kitchen this weekend! I love how it turned out. We went with a dark mocha {and I thought it would look blah. Wrong!} I'm not posting pictures yet because there are a few small finishing touches that I want to add before it's photo-blog ready!

Let me just say how much I love my husband... he is the best! You know there is a but coming along at the end of this sentence though... he's the best BUT I don't like painting with him. {If you're reading this today honey, no offense, I love you to the moon and back!} Let's just say that I'm more of a wing it and it will all turn out okay kind of girl. He's more of a tape every edge, corner and nook and paint it meticulously kind of guy. So as you can see, therein lies the problem.

But we managed to finish it in two short days! And we're still married!! Double bonus.

I think I'll be painting the dining room solo when the time comes.

Can't wait to share my pictures with you!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment