Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My Happy Little Kitchen...

Hi friends!

I just got home from a walk with my mom in town. It was a hot night but a beautiful night. It was so nice to spend time together!

And........ my kitchen is finished! I am going room by room. Dining room is next. I'm going to do a pretty blue on the bottom and a lighter blue above the chair rail. I think the hallway will be after that. I'm thinking a light shade of gray with bright white trim. Crisp and clean.

So here are a few pictures of my kitchen. It's not a huge kitchen by any means but it's perfect for our little family. There is another area that I didn't take pictures of because there was some mail and such on my stove that I didn't feel like cleaning. So here is a little peek into my mission of turning my colonial home into my little farmhouse. The walls used to be cream and now they are a dark mocha. New industrial metal chairs. Chippy old farm table. I love how it turned out!



 
 
 
That strange looking skinny object to the left on the floor is a stretched out paw... My pup decided to hang out with me during my photo shoot. 



See that basket on the window sill? It's my cat's new favorite spot to sun herself. I guess I can't blame her. It does make for a cozy cat nap bed.




A better look at my new chairs. I went with silver instead of blue. More neutral if I want to change things up!




Hope you had fun.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment