Thursday, September 18, 2014

30 Day Challenge: Day 4

Well, I knew what my challenge for today would be... It goes right along with the whole "I want to stretch and grow my mind and do something that strikes a little fear in my gut but makes me bolder."

I have a job that I love. I mean really love. I have built up a little business from the ground up that is successful and pays my bills but most of all, it inspires me and brings me happiness. But here is the thing... I never like to stay stagnant. I like to push the boundaries and take on new projects and keep learning new things. I often take on smaller side jobs as well as my real job. It's what makes me tick.

So today, I have an interview for an exciting part-time position. I have connections from my old job still and was told about this opportunity. So I jumped.

I am torn because I love my schedule as is. This will be adding more to my schedule. But I will be learning and growing in new ways that will stimulate my brain.

I'm hoping to do well on the interview because let's face it... interviews are always nerve wracking, right? If I get the job or not isn't really the point for  my 30 Day Challenge. The point for me is that I stepped out of my comfort zone and pushed myself to do this. It definitely will make me bolder {not at this exact moment because I'm still in the fear in my gut phase, but later today, after the interview is over, then I'll feel bolder.}

So Day 4 is: HAVE FEAR IN MY GUT BUT GROW BOLDER.

I'll keep you posted.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment