Tuesday, September 23, 2014

30 Day Challenge: Day 9... Back In The Saddle...

Good morning my little ducklings!

Yesterday's challenge was so much fun! I felt like I was on a scavenger hunt trying to find random acts of kindness to do!

I did a lot of "acts." But my favorite was buying a big bunch of beautiful flowers {mostly sunflowers} and searching out the perfect car to leave them on. I chose a minivan because I thought it might be a mom's car who might appreciate a little sunshine in her day. But as I put them on the windshield and quickly drove away, I noticed an elderly woman walking to the minivan. It just made me smile hoping that it made her smile.

Anyway, today's challenge is getting my butt back in the saddle. Not literally in the saddle because I manage to squeeze in horseback riding at least once per week!

What I mean is that I need to start working out again. Since I didn't like the two places I tried after my personal trainer, I kind of gave up. I don't feel nearly as healthy as I did. I actually feel downright sluggish on some days. And I know it's because I have been slacking big time. I'll occasionally do things on my own, but it's not like it used to be. I used to be so committed.

So I facebooked my friend who is a trainer and she recommended a place near me that I never even knew existed. She said it's great. I researched it and the price is right, it's close by and the class times work perfectly. They also do other types of workouts like Barre Fusion, which is supposed to give you a long, lean, dancer's body. I mean, who doesn't want that? Definitely willing to give it a try! Pink tutu not required.

Getting healthy is the best gift you can give to yourself. Period.

30 Day Challenge for Day 9 is: GETTING BACK ON TRACK WITH WORKING OUT AND PUTTING MY HEALTH FIRST.

xo


No comments:

Post a Comment