Monday, September 22, 2014

30 Day Challenge... Day 8: Kindness Matters

Good morning and Happy Monday!

Today I am going to do as many random acts of kindness as I can think of. It's a bit hard to come up with ideas when you're not presented with a situation that you can act upon.

But here are a few of my ideas for today:

Leave quarters for the next person to vacuum their car with.

Buy and give a stranger flowers.

Leave some stamps for the next person who goes to mail something at the post office's mailbox.

Leave a stranger a note on their car to have a nice day.

Pay for the person behind me getting their coffee.

Compliment a stranger.

I will leave a note on each thing saying "pay it forward." Maybe it will even turn into a chain of random acts of kindness. Now wouldn't that be wonderful.

So these are just a few on my list of "thought out" acts. I hope to have many "random" acts throughout my day that just happen organically.

So my 30 Day Challenge for Day 8 is: RANDOM ACTS OF KINDNESS.

If you can think of any other good ones, let me know!

 
 



xo

Pics via: pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment