Saturday, September 27, 2014

Day 12... DIM...

I have been painting like a madwoman all day.

I have never loved my staircase so... I decided to do something about it.

I painted the backs of the stairs charcoal grey and refreshed all the trim in crisp white. Then the railings in charcoal grey as well.

I think I like it... I can't exactly tell yet because I'm so used to everything being white. It's definitely a different look.

I like it when I can bust out a power tool or a paint brush and fix something on my own. No man required. I don't have to pay someone to do it either. I can DO IT MYSELF... DIM... Love that feeling. Empowering!

Never mind that my dark brown dog now has white paint on his nose and all down his tail {like a little skunk.} How to get that off I'm not really sure.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment