Monday, September 15, 2014

30 Days To A New Self... Day 1: Organized

Good morning my little fuzzy peaches.

Happy Monday!

I have been thinking a lot about self improvement. And I thought I might like to do a little 30 day challenge. They say that it takes 30 days to form new habits and routines.

And so it begins...

Whether it's career, relationships, finances, getting DIY crafty, helping others, expanding my mind, working my body, volunteering, opening my spirit, being mindful, whatever, I want to do one thing each day to better myself.

I'm not even pretending I know how or where to start. All I know is that I want to start.

I am sure some days it will be something big but other days it will be something very tiny. But hey, improvement is improvement and I don't have {or want} the measuring tape police to gauge my success...

So I was thinking that I needed to start tomorrow but... I already did something today towards a new me. I got completely caught up on all my paperwork this morning.

ORGANIZED...

That is Day 1.

It's actually a huge step towards a better me. Sometimes I can procrastinate and then I get overwhelmed and then I procrastinate even more. Today I woke up and sat down and just got going on all that paperwork. And now it's done. It feels really good. Phew. I have to make this more of a daily priority in my 30 day challenge too. There are many, many things that need to be organized in my house and in my life.


I really need to think and get creative about what to do each day. I want to continue to learn, stretch, grow, run, launch, leap, skip and dance through my life. I want to do new things that give me fear but make me bolder. I want to taste the unknown. I want to explore. I want to wake up each morning feeling exhilarated for what the day will bring {or what I can make out of my day!}

This is going to be fun. I hope you come along on my journey and even feel inspired to start your own 30 day challenge!

Stay tuned...

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment