Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Clap Along...

Happy, happy, happy Tuesday!!! The Pharrell Williams song Happy is buzzing through my head right now:

Don't pretend like you don't know how it goes...

"It might seem crazy what I'm about to say
Sunshine she's here, you can take away
I'm a hot air balloon, I could go to space
With the air, like I don't care baby by the way
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do."

Happy Lyrics by Pharrell Williams.

Anyway, my work stress is over and I'm clicking my heels ready to get back into the swing of things! Ready to get back to biz!

My new piece is finished and she might actually be my favorite piece of all time. She is so beautiful in so many ways, with a little twist. It's raining today so I can't take pictures, but as soon as she goes up for sale, you'll be the first to know. If I can put her up for sale... I'm a bit attached!

I save all of my favorite decorating magazines {does that make me a hoarder?} for inspiration. I spend tons of money a year on them, so why not? Other than the very large tower-like piles they create... One of my favorites is Country Living. This particular cover gave me lots of ideas for future projects! And yes, I still have the actual magazine... See, hording saving magazines does have a purpose... {P.S. I do thin out the piles about once or twice a year...)



 
So let Pharrell bounce around in your head all day too; it's like an instant dance party for one.
 
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you...
 
xo
 
 
Pic via: Country Living Magazine
Song Lyrics: Happy by Pharrell Williams
 


No comments:

Post a Comment