Friday, April 18, 2014

It's The Little Things In Life...


Morning y'all!
 
Look what I found in my yard!! A tiny little nest with one pinkish egg in it!! I thought there were more like 3 eggs at a time in a nest, but I guess this birdie just had one little egg. I'm so excited to keep an eye on it! It's the little things in life that truly make me happy. I don't need fancy cars or mansions, but give me a nest with a little egg in it and I am the happiest girl on the block! I'll keep you posted on the egg.
 
 
AHHH... Breaking News... {lol} I just looked again and there are now two eggs! The second one definitely was not there when I took the picture yesterday!!
 
 
 
 
Happy Friday and have a nice weekend! I have lots of plans this weekend with friends and family. We're going out for my friend's birthday Saturday night and then to brunch with my family for Easter Sunday at a beautiful inn on the shore. Yes, I am blessed.
 
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment