Monday, April 21, 2014

The Land Of Hanging Planters...


Good morning and Happy Monday!

First off, there are now 4 eggs! Hopefully she's done or she'll need to swing by a hotel because her nest is full...

This weekend we did some planting. We're not even close to finished... this is actually just the beginning.

I found these incredible hanging planters {really organic looking} and they reminded me a little bit of bird's nests, so I had to have them. We bought 4 different styles so it looks really eclectic and fun. Here are a few pictures of them!


Aren't they great?!



Each planter is different.













Lots of pretty flowers planted.



I love getting my hands caked with dirt. It's fun and a great stress reliever. Hope you have a great Monday.


P.S. We have yet to power wash the house after the winter so don't judge...

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment