Monday, April 7, 2014

Want It, Need It, Have To Have It...

Hello Monday!

This weekend went by way too quickly. But I have to admit, I did a lot of resting because I'm so sore lately {workouts have been increasing in intensity. Hard, but really awesome.}

Also, I sold my most recently finished dresser this weekend, and I'm only telling you this because I really do have the nicest customers in the world. I've said it before and I'll say it again... I love that they all seem just as excited about the little details of a piece as I do. I love that they love vintage too! It just makes me happy. I especially love when a customer sends me a picture of their new piece in its new home. That just makes me extra happy.

Anyway, today I wanted to show you a picture of a bedroom that I crave... It is so perfect in every way {to me.}


I really love pure, crisp white bedding but honestly, white doesn't really work in my home. Muddy paws and white do not go hand in hand {even though muddy paws are not supposed to be on the bed.} So I usually go with prints for our bedding. I am starting to veer toward the beautiful neutral hue of grey. It's soothing. Mixed with my favorite shade of blue is perfection.

I'm obsessed with that headboard as well. Want it. Need it. Have to have it. And those chandeliers, ugh... to die for. Everything about this bedroom screams: rest, relax, rejuvenate... It looks so soft and cozy. It makes me want to hop into that bed with a good book and a yummy mug of tea.

This room is my inspiration for my bedroom that I'm hoping to redo as I go room to room...





xo


pic via: softsurroundings.com

No comments:

Post a Comment