Monday, April 28, 2014

Indulge...

Good morning and Happy Monday!

I had a great weekend. How about you? I caught up on a lot of those little and not so little things that can hang over your head. But I feel organized and productive now that it's finished and behind me. Phew. Sometimes I just have to bite the bullet and get it done... then remember how good it feels once it's actually done!

Today is a beautiful sunny day in Connecticut. Everything is turning green and blooming. It finally feels just right outside... I have a chalk board in my kitchen that I write little inspirational things on... Today is reads: Make sure to get outside and have some fun today!

Chalk boards are the best, right? Like this old school one with a little note:


 
 
 
Have a happy Monday!
 
 
xo
 
 
pic via: Country Living

No comments:

Post a Comment