Tuesday, December 3, 2013

A Darling Little Bench...

*** Update... I finished two other new pieces and have two more to go. The finished ones are listed under the "Pieces For Sale" tab and also on Craig's List. I am IN LOVE with the vintage chicken crate coffee table. I might end up keeping it for myself if it doesn't sell quickly!! 

I have some new pieces {mostly} finished. I figured I would post one now... This darling bench is painted a beautiful shade of robin's egg blue, distressed with areas of dark grey exposed. It would go perfectly at the foot of your bed, in a foyer, or even in a mudroom! I have this color splashed in lots of places throughout my home, and trust me, it is a mood brightener during the dark days of winter.












Stay tuned for my upcoming pieces; I'm hoping to have them finished by today! Like I said, the holidays got me a bit behind.

No comments:

Post a Comment