Friday, December 20, 2013

Mirror Mirror On The Wall...

Good morning! The redecorating of my home is coming along nicely. I bought the dining table with 6 chairs yesterday. I think they are beautiful, especially once I paint and distress them. I paired the 6 chairs with my farm table and adore how it looks. They are so much more substantial than the ones I had before.

I have been searching high and low for the perfect antique mirror for my living room, but I just cannot seem to find the right one. They are either too ornate, too boring, or in a shape that doesn't appeal to me.

I don't think I'm looking for anything too outside of the box. I have seen a few that have come close to being the one, but it is going over my sofa, so it really has to fit the bill. My living room has a bit of a vintage equestrian vibe to it.  So I want one with curved edges, nothing too square or rectangular and I would like the frame to be made of wood. It has to be somewhat significant in size as well. Not too much to ask for, right? If you know of one, please let me know. Enjoy your Friday!

As I was just browsing through Craig's List, I may have come across the mirror. It wasn't at all what I had in mind, but doesn't it usually happen like that? It feels a little vintage equestrian chic to me too... I just might buy this one.


No comments:

Post a Comment