Tuesday, December 31, 2013

My Dining Room Chairs Are Finished... {Almost!}

These chairs were a lot of work since I painted them all by hand and there are lots of spindles. They are 6 oak press back chairs in beautiful condition. I painted them a creamy vanilla color {my favorite!} and added black numbers on the top. I still have to wax them, but I wanted to show them to you anyway. I'll wax them all today. They look so lovely in my petite dining room and add such charm. And I love the mix of the cream chairs with the dark wood of my farm table. I couldn't be happier with the results. Here are some photos!


Before:
 





After:

I like this chair the most because my favorite number is 7.
 






And my husband's favorite number is 11...









 
 


 
No chairs, but I like my horse picture reflected in the mirror...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment